Friday, September 12, 2008

simple things

Today was the first day I have managed to sleep past 7am, without waking up and then trying to fall back asleep. It took a few days, but I am glad I have an alarm clock ready for the working days to ensure my timely awakening.

Not much to report today... In limbo while waiting for some interview decisions to be made, although I was contacted for a part time position that actually fills in very nicely with the staggered schedule for one of the jobs, so I will be following up with them based on what news I hear back.

So instead I watched a movie, did more job searching, and just tried not to think about life in general for a while. Hope those on scattered edges are doing well... my thoughts go with you, even if sometimes the voice mails dont.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino