Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sears Tower Interview!


My interview today was on the 51st floor of the Sears Tower! The view from the reception room looked directly out onto Lake Michigan, where there was not a cloud in the sky, and the water was a deep deep blue.

The Attorney's office window had a view on the same wall but onto the harbor, which made for a very pleasant background to a very good interview.

I've been asked to come back tomorrow to meet with the Hiring Manager. I think I may need to make a shopping trip for a second pair of dress pants, as I think I should mix up my outfit if the interviews are a day after the other!

In other good news, tomorrow morning I also have a second call back interview for the Chiropractic clinic 4 blocks from my apartment. Tomorrow is a busy day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino