Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jumble

Today has been a somewhat stressful day, but productive as well. I had a second callback interview for the inside sales position, and heard from the HR manager from a second one asking for my release on a background check. That's a good sign, since background checks are expensive and usually only done to help narrow down or allow for approval of a selected candidate. Hopefully I will hear something by tomorrow on at least ONE of these 3 jobs - the waiting is starting to wear me down! I was OK with the constant interviews when I at least knew where I stood. Now I've got 2 on my plate that I've had second interviews for, and the third was just really really positive while I was there. It could go any direction as this point.

But... at least there's HOUSE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino