Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Job Hunt

I haven't landed THE job yet, but I've made a goal today to try and at least have 1 interview per day. For this week, I had an interview Tues afternoon, one in 45 mins, and another tomorrow afternoon. Can't get the job if you're not out there. I'm also getting a chance to see the different neighborhoods, and have done some driving towards the north and west to get an idea just how far some places are - maps can be very deceiving, and I also don't want to waste my time if the neighborhood doesn't send the right vibe, as was the case with my interview yesterday.

I am feeling the most clearheaded today than I have any day so far. That is a sign of forward progress, I shall hope. if nothing else, even if the morning starts off shaky, I am trying very hard not to let that monopolize my mind set for the rest of the day. I've been waiting until 9-10am to do the meditations as a way of acknowledging my feelings at a given time, but then having a finite point in time in which I need to take all the negative energy and channel it instead towards something more positive and productive. My goal now is to continue the positive trend of good nights, and wean down the amount of negative thoughts I get overwhelmed with when my brain turns back on for the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino