Monday, September 15, 2008

Chicago = PIZZA!

Today was another day of firsts, as I tried some pizza from GINO'S EAST! Their crust is made using cornmeal, and has a different taste compared to Giordano's, another deep crust staple here. I liked it - would probably try some of their thin crust next time to compare.


Best part was having some Blue Moon on tap - another first!

The rain has finally ended after 3 days, and the flooding is being managed, with some major street closings and delays at the O'Hare Airport. I am glad to be above ground, and out of the flooding basement scenario. Makes it much easier to sleep at night.

I've been dwelling on some job/career related thoughts, as well as my need to remove myself from associations which are less than healthy and causing me to put myself in situations not in my best interest. I haven't quite articulated all of these thoughts yet, but as they come together they'll be included here as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino