Wednesday, October 22, 2008

windy

Just a little note.. it was crazy windy out on our nightly walk. I have a hard time hearing wind sometimes, but I had no problem in this case. Leaves all over, dusty was freaking out.

It won't be long before the weather turns nasty cold, but until it does, I'm loving every minute of this. I'm starting to get together a list of the forest preserves, and work on finding places to go hiking and walking on the weekends.

Grandma news is not encouraging at the moment, as she was admitted to the hospital overnight during the weekend, and released but sent home with portable oxygen tanks to use 24/7. She was also given 2 catheter bags to bypass her kidneys, alleviating some discomfort and allowing her to sleep through the night without getting up 4-5 times a night. Hopefully that'll add up to some more restful sleep.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Hi. :) Be careful you don't blow away in the windy city.

I will keep your grandma in my thoughts.

{{hugs}} and I miss you.

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino