Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sweet Baby Rays



A group of us went out for dinner last night at Sweet Baby Ray's, followed by a couple hours of fun at Gameworks letting the inner kid out. I ordered the top seller Pulled Pork Sandwich, which was very tasty - it has definitely earned its rep! New to my tastes were sweet potato fries, which were sweet in a not overpowering way, with the fries being sliced smaller.

Gameworks was FUN!!! Well, I guess I shouldn't so sound surprised because I've gone in the past and had a blast. It was a 21+ crowd from 9 pm to close, so it helped to at least keep the general level of maturity up a little bit. I got to play the ewok game .... and if there's one motivation to improve your playing, it costs you less to keep playing a game!

It was a little uncomfortable at first since we had a group of 7 people, and I only knew 2. Add in the fact that the restaurant and Gameworks were both loud, I was a little hoarse by the time I was heading home. But, I still had fun. That's what matters!

I'm now watching Blues Brothers for the first time, and watching the chicago locations pop up during the course of the movie. Very eye opening experience to go back and watch some of my favorites and see them in a totally new light.

Tomorrow is the new job start, finally! I had to run and get some new pants, and stocked up my desk emergency supply bag, along with printing the airline tix info for the cruise we're taking in December to have proof of my vacation request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino