Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Sis is coming!

No matter how many fights or tantrums you had growing up, there's always something absolutely comfortable about being around siblings. I am glad mine have grown up in the right ways, and are for the most part fun to have around.

My little baby sister is turning 21 this weekend, and asked to come visit me her for her birthday. So, with a reward ticket from daddy funding her travel, she's coming up here for the weekend.

The plan so far is to take her down to Loyola and check out the medical campus, have some deep dish pizza for lunch, wander around downtown afterwards, and then head back up to my neighborhood and just play the rest of the evening by ear. I think I'm starting to become a fairly comfortable tour guide, though I should probably brush up on my towers of Chicago in case she asks.

1 comments:

Laura said...

That sounds like a fun weekend. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino