Monday, October 27, 2008

I love how some memories catch you by surprise... in such a pleasant way. I've really been trying to be better about bridging back friendships that may have not been on the forefront for a while. Last night was one of these successes, and I went to bed with a smile from ear to ear, warm fuzzys in my belly, and this poem in my heart:


HAD I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams

William B. Yeats


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino