Thursday, June 11, 2009

Comiskey Field ... not

Got my first taste of the previously known as Comiskey field today for an attempt at a White Sox game. The game was delayed out due to rain, but definitely still worth the trip for the good company and atmosphere. I was hearing a lot from folks more familiar with both Wrigley and Comiskey that the renaming took the $68 million from US Cellular and put it all back into the stadium for updates and repairs. That was cool to hear. I'll have to get a Wrigley experience in soon to make my own comparison.

In other news... the "Swine Flu" has hit my office. A coworker (HR won't release a name, but I've got my guess) has been officially diagnosed, and it's still business as usual with the sick folk out recovering and heightened sanitary reminders in place. Gotta love germ phobia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino