Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Stove!

I came back from Minnesota on Tuesday full of baked goodies - Pumpkin Bread, Bourbon Pecan Pie, and Snickerdoodle cookies. On Wednesday, I was talking to my boss and mentioned in passing my problems with my oven. She became very concerned that my pilot light was not staying lit, and that gas was leaking. I followed her advice when I got home and called my landlord, and got the gas shut off until he could check out the stove this morning. My boss was correct, and when I came home from work for the second time today, I had a brand spanking new stove waiting for me! I am so giddy I can't decide whether to name it or not. Yes, who else do you know even contemplates naming their stove. I'm nuts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino