Friday, May 1, 2009

Corner Office

So its Finally Official! I was offered and accepted a promotion to Manager (2 rungs up the ladder at our company) at work today that has been in the works for 2 weeks. I am PSYCHED!

I'll have a few direct reports, but its a new position/department restructure so there's still some spots I have to hire for, probably at the end of May once our database switch is over.

I'll be moving into my old manager's corner office, which has walls of windows facing North-West and North. Lakeviews, baby!

And definitely definitely cannot complain with the raise/compensation package. I don't know if I even know what to do with 4 weeks of vacation.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

corner office?!?

Laura said...

Congratulations! That is awesome news!

Unknown said...

Well, very clearly visiting me for a couple days out of the four weeks!

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino