Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yummy Coffee Cake

I played Kung Fu Ninja with my oven last night. I've finally gotten in leveled, and managed to bake a presentable (but still not 100% perfect) coffee cake that I brought to work today.

I love it when people complain that it was all gone before they had a chance to go back for seconds. And every email/person stopping by said it was very Yummy. Its like magic - the official recipe name is Yummy Coffee Cake.

I Rock. Now I just need to actually get my oven fixed instead of finding working arounds. In this case I had it on low until the fire alarm went off, and then I shut the oven off and let it keep cooking with the heat that had built up inside the oven.

And Dave is coming to town tomorrow. I'm Excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino