Thursday, April 16, 2009

Words can't express

When you look into the eyes of another person and can see in them the fire for life and passion, I feel like I'm home. These people are few and far between in my life, but I'm not taking any moment with them for granted.

Slowly but surely... I don't feel like I'm so alone anymore. I am responsible for my own happiness, but there is something about knowing you leave a positive mark on someone else's life... no matter how small. That is my reason for living.... and my happiness is independent of whether the feelings are returned. When I found out that this is what real, true, gritty love is, it brought me to my knees. I had to re-evaluate my world and everything I believed in, to understand how to accept this idea and truly live it.

This entry may not make much sense to the head... but it makes perfect sense to my heart. I need more of these moments. The stresses and small irritations of life fall away... and every leaf on the ground becomes captivating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino