Thursday, May 19, 2011

Latching Vs Dancing

Landmark is amazing. I am by no means an expert but I love how it is stretching me, growing me. It gave me a new circle of people to help mirror my actions and thoughts back at me. Give me the honesty you need to hear in order to decide what you want your world and your future to hold.

I was struggling with some decisions about dating and choices and "What Am I Looking For? Why am I doing this?"

Along the way.. I got a little selfish and got sidetracked. I know I am a pretty unique personality and a great catch for the right person. It has been a new experience for me to be at the center of someone else's relatively undivided attention. Or at least future potential undivided attention. And it felt nice. REALLY nice.

Annnnd trying to do whatever I could to keep that feeling coming instead of remembering the big picture and my goal to broaden my network here Chicago bit me in the ass.

Now I'm aware and caught that thought pattern. Now to work on keeping things what they are, and not what I am tranposing on top of events. It is a moment by moment effort.


and I absolutely love this picture.

* by Sergey Lekomtsev (lekomtsev) on 500px.com
* by Sergey Lekomtsev

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino