Sunday, July 12, 2009

25 miles and rockin!

I added up my pure exercise miles from last week - namely walking home from work every day last week, and then also a walk last Sun and a major walk yesterday. My total from Sun- Sat was 25.1 miles! I am so proud of myself. I have learned that in order to be able to stick to my goals, I need to make it something that is part of my daily routine. By walking home, I've also committed to leaving the office at a decent time. I am getting in a little earlier from time to time, but I know that the day will usually be over by about 6.

Now is the next step, to keep building off that. I am noticing that my time for the walk got slightly shorter by the time Friday rolled around. The next step will probably be strength training and exercises at home. Slowly but surely...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino