Monday, March 23, 2009

Its that Time Again



I have ordered my new hearing aid. Whoo hoo. It is amazing how much the technology has changed in the last 5 years. Granted, the price has stayed the same, but oh well.

I've already been through so many colors/styles for the shell, so I was pleasantly surprised to find one that was relatively neutral but still had a little personal twist. So now, I will always have a piece of African Savannah!

This is the start of a busy crunch time for me at work, but I am awake and ready: Bring it ON! I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked, and its been a while since I've laid awake at 2am just staring at the ceiling. Hopefully it is over, and I can go back to being ultra productive.

On the truck free front - I walked almost 4 miles on Friday in between my appointments and social contractions. I am proud of myself! The hardest part is being patient that it takes more time to walk. I have gotten better at estimating my arrival time, and that is helping.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Thats a fun design!

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino