Sunday, January 18, 2009

Game Fun!

I am a huge sucker for traditional board/card/group games. I was invited to a game night by an awesome coworker. I was a little intimidated when i walked in, as we ended up with a group of 15 people and I knew a grand total of .... 2. But, even though I had trouble following along with all the conversations, and we played catch phrase which is not an easy game for me, I stuck it out for 3 hours, and had a good time. I finally had to call it at night at 1am. It had taken me an hour and a half to drive out to the suburbs to the hangout, and I was worried it would take me that long to get back. I was given some new directions, and was able to get home in an hour instead. So, of course its 2:30 in the morning as I am still winding down after having to do dog duty once I got back.

The first load of things has been taken over to the new place and put in their new locations. The bed has been half made, and is just needing the comforter/blankets. I've put up the shower curtain, put away the baking/pans, and filled the linen closet. And filled the ice cube trays. I need to remember to water the plant that got left behind before it dies on me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino