Thursday, October 7, 2010

Running a half!


I signed up for my first half marathon - Myrtle Beach, Here I come!!


I've got quite a few friends who live in the stretch from DC to Florida, so I've already started pestering the ones I know who are runners to consider running with me, and everyone else to make a roadtrip to the halfway point which Myrtle is, and spend Presidents Day weekend and come cheer me on. I'm deaf! I can't hear ya unless there's huge crowd. I kid, I kid.


But it feels good to have another goal. I am also doing the Reindeer Rumble in December for a 8k, its a little difficult to find winter races in Chicago for the obvious reason as the weather can be extremely unpredictable in late December and January.


But here we go...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

and next we will run a whole marathon! if i can catch up to you... there's not too many places to run in the middle of nowhere africa that don't have snakes

Amy said...

I can wait for you...

Post a Comment

 
Windy City Memories. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino